Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Places to Stay...

I know I have not updated this blog as much as everyone expected me to, including myself. But I run 3 other blogs and so have a hard time keeping up... no worries though, the plan for the trip is coming along wonderfully! Below, I have listed the places we are going to stay. This week I am going to work up a rough itinerary.

1. Clarion Hotel Limerick - November 23rd




2. Tara Farm - November 24th & 25th -




3. Doonagore Farmhouse - November 26th




4. Hillview House - November 27th & 28th -




5. We fly into NY the night of the 29th and have a hotel room near the Neward airport; we fly out the following morning at 9:30am... so we will be ready for the flight home.

6 comments:

Mindi Smith said...

You are the best tour guide ever! We owe you big time. Remind us to buy you a treat or something on your birthday.

Katie Harvey said...

Look, I'm so excited about your update, I actually figured out how to comment! Those pictures look amazing! Only 18 more days!

Courtney Curt said...

Beautiful picture!

Preston Smith said...

you guys are too kind... but I AM freaking the bomb!

Michelle said...

After hours of brain surgery, I think I figured out how to be able to respond. ;) Want to say that everything looks FAB-U-LOUS! You are quite the travel planner Preston. And...quite the blogger. I will have to say though, don't be expecting any birthday presents unless you let us not pack light. No room in the bare minimum suitcase. Haha. What a great place to celebrate your birthday though! We are going to get CRAAAAAAZZZZZYYYYYYY!!! After going to church on Sunday, I think that forgives all... ;) Anyway, can't wait, and thanks for planning everything Big P!!!

Michelle said...

Wait a second, are we going to Hong Kong???? That's the weather posting we have. Not that I can read it anyway, since I don't know Celsius fersus Fahrenheit. Forgot that stuff in the sixth grade. Also, wanted to say, that is a classic photo of you Preston. Pretty sure Mindi took that, and she is an excellent photographer...