Monday, November 17, 2008

Day 6! Thursday, 11/27/08

Happy Thanksgiving!

I would really like to try to eat at a nice place. I have emailed our B & B in Dublin and asked them if they have any recommendation but have not heard back from them. IF we are in Doolin and hear of a great place to eat I say we do it... but the only problem is that we will still need to drive 3 and a half hours across the county to Dublin. WITH THAT IN MIND. I think we should get up pretty early, check out the cliffs of moher one last time, if we didn't get a good view the night before. Then head off the Dublin, try to get in before 12p... and then talk to the locals or look around for a really great place. Reguardless it will be a different Thanksgiving then normal... kind of like the Thanksgiving Matt and I had with the Tongan's in LA... Pig Brain, Crab and Fish... lol. Anyway, i really think we should be able to find a great place and I will look for the next couple of days on line... but the locals always recommend the best places.
Here is our basic route across the country... this day will be mostly driving and EATING, once we get to Dublin. It is possible that we will make it into Dublin this day. Our B & B is about 30 minutes out, but I am all about getting into the city and find some fine food in there. If I find something I think everyone will like, I will post it on here and send it out!

ps no cracks about my spelling errors, my blogger is working weird.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

p.s. seriously, if his blogger was working right the spelling would probably be much worse...he he he. Hope you are having a great time! Thinking of you over there with all those nutters. Happy Thanksgiving!