Monday, November 17, 2008

Day 7! Friday, 11/28/08

Welcome to Dublin!


Get out your walking shoes! Most of what we do here will be from Rick Stevens book. BUT, I wanted to give us these last two days in Dublin for a couple of reason; one, it will give us time to get into the city and do some travelors shopping (touristy stuff), two, once we are in the city we don't HAVE to stay together, if people want to go out on their own that is fine as long as we have meeting places and a good plan. Three, we might be pretty sick of each other, or at least you'll be sick of me telling you what to do so go be free in the city. I will plan stuff for us, but Dublin is yours!

Ofcourse you are welcome to stick with me, but I promise to do a lot of walking and most of my plans will be off the cuff AND WICKED FUN.

Some include:
  1. Dublin Castle
  2. Trinity College
  3. The O'Connell Bridge and Street Tour
  4. Moore Street Market
  5. Grafton Street for lunch/dinner
This is just at a quick glance... as I put more stuff together I will let you guys know.

No comments: