Tuesday, November 25, 2008

HEY! FROM IRELAND!

Well we are having a fantastic trip so far... the weather has been AMAZING... literally we could not have dreamed better weather!

Our first day in Limerick we were a little bit like zombies, we still wandered around in the rain for an hour trying to find the church... to no avail. But it was still fun. Michelle, Mindi and I went to Fionn Regan and we all ate a Dolan's... Matt and I had traditional Irish Stew that was amazing.

The Next morning we started out early... It was freezing and the wind was blowing like mad! I was a little nervous, but by the time we were on the Road in ADARE it was beautiful and was just as nice all the way to Dingle and finally to Kenmare where Anne met us at our beautiful B & B.

I am just going to post some pictures right now because i am not making much since.

3 comments:

azsmith said...

Oh My gosh, the pictures are awesome, and now I know you are still alive, HOORAY! Happy Birthday Preston! Here's wishing you the most perfect weather and beautiful scenery imaginable! The only way it could get better is if I could be there, but alas, I'll have to live it vicariously through all of you!

Chellor said...

Oh how I miss New York and going to church in the temple (3rd floor) and oh how I want to miss Ireland and am so jealous slash happy that you are experiencing it!!!

azsmith said...

Matt: It's so good to see your smiling/cold face again and know that you are alive and well. When you finish your adventures on the emerald isle you must move back to the desert. We'll meet at Jesterz and go to two shows in one night, just like the old days. We miss you!